Sunday 17 March 2013

Interview




I had a face to face interview with my friend Anna Betlinska and written down all the point that I wanted know by her feelings, before I had this interview we had a short photo shooting sessions with her and dressed her up in different aspects of clothing. We discovered out how a person could change by just changing hair colour or clothing. The main purpose of this shooting and the interview was to show the difference of identities. It was quite exciting for both of us, so we tried our best to come out with something good, when the shooting ended we set down and I talked about before and after the shooting and her feelings.   

Interview with Anna Betlinska

Me-Hello Anna
Anna-Hi, (smilling)
Me- Today I will be asking some questions about your feelings, is that ok for you?
Anna- Yes i am ready! 
Me-Have you ever modelled before?
Anna- No its my first time and i was bit nervous.
Me- How does it feel when you dressed as someone else?
Anna- I was excited at the beginning but then realised how different I look than usual and suprised.
 Me- so what was your first impression when you saw yourself in the mirror?
Anna-when I saw myself in the mirror I got shock because I have not expected to look that different, during the photo shooting there was times that I felt like I was some else.
Me- Like who? Can you give an example?
Anna- well not specific person but the one with ping wig just remind me of 60’s woman artists or part from an old movie.
Me- Will you ever do the same thing on a casual day example to go out to work?
Anna- I will not go out dressed up like that, unless for special occasion to celebrate like Halloween or costume party.
 Me- If no, can you explain me why?
Anna- I will not because I like to be natural and simple, it feels more comfortable and real and its not me.
Me- When your parents seen your photo’s did they recognized you?
Anna- My parent didn’t recognized me even some of my friends too. I have not told them who it was, once they learnt it out they were surprised.
Me- what was they face impression?
Anna- My mum got shock and she really like it because I look different, she actually told me how I looked professional.
Me- Did you like yourself in a different look and dressed up as some else?
Anna- Yes I liked myself with different looks, seeing myself with a pink wig was interesting because that was something new for me and was exciting.
Me- Which one was your best photo.? 
Anna - My best photographs was when im looking into the mirror with the pink hair and I was putting on the pink lipstick.
Me-8)In which look did you had most fun?
Anna- I had the mostly fun with the pink hair session because I feel beautiful ( laugh).
Me- Do you think your identity is hidden?
 Anna- Yes, I think my identity has hidden because no one has recognized me, whenever I was showing my images to others.
Me- If yes, can you explain me how? And the feeling?
Anna- It was hidden because the makeup was really strong which has covered my eyes and the whole make up was different and fascinated.

Here is end of our interview, me-thank you so much for your time and sharing your feelings, is there anything else you wanted to say? “Yes, I am happy to make this interview with you, it was something different for me and I hope it helps you”!
I also made a short interview with my friend Hayam Amin from my previous research, which was for my subculture theme and it was about religion women and why they were covered and feelings about hidden identities.

No comments:

Post a Comment